There are 3 great promos this month. Check them out below!
The clean, fresh aroma of Cypress essential oil promotes vitality and energy, while topical application helps to invigorate the senses. Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Promotes vitality and energy
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
- Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote vitality and energy.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Current wholesale members can earn a FREE 15ml Grapefruit by placing any single 125pv order between March 1-15, 2018.
Grapefruit essential oil can provide an uplifting environment due to its invigorating and energizing aroma, while acting as a purifying agent when added to a skin care routine. Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps uplift mood. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism.
- Improves the appearance of blemishes
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Uplifts mood
- Add to your teenager’s facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
- Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.
Promo #3: Limited Edition Blends: Aspire & One
Available for a limited time only, while supplies last. Limit of four per account, per household.
doTERRA Aspire is a proprietary essential oil blend that enlivens the senses and inspires the soul. CPTG® essential oils of Lime and Cardamom create a sense of openness and mental clarity while Hyssop and Cedarwood provide warming and grounding aromatic benefits. Blue Nepalese Chamomile essential oil is renowned for its ability to ease feelings of tension and soothing properties. Apply Aspire to pulse points throughout the day to stay focused, energized, and driven.
- Provides energizing and uplifting aromatic benefits
- Promotes a sense of mental clarity
- Helps ease feelings of tension
- Apply to wrists, neck, or décolletage for an uplifting fragrance throughout the day.
- Inhale directly or apply behind the ears before taking a test or to stay focused at work or school.
- Roll a few drops onto laundry dryer balls to give clothes a fresh, herbal scent.
- Apply to a cotton ball or pad, then place in sachet and keep in closets or rooms to freshen the air.
doTERRA ONE essential oil blend denotes the essence of doTERRA—honorable purpose and unity in balance. It combines CPTG® essential oils of Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, and Vetiver for their relaxing and soothing effects. Douglas Fir and Cardamom are known for their ability to maintain feelings of clear airways and uplift mood. One of dōTERRA’s rarest oils, Melissa, calms tension and nerves and promotes overall emotional health. Let the grounding aroma of ONE help balance your mind and spirit and remind you that in every success, tragedy, or helping hand, we are ONE.
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps calm tension and nerves
- Can be used as a massage oil or at bedtime
- Apply to the feet at bedtime to promote relaxation.
- Use as a massage oil to calm emotions.
- Roll on wrists for a soft perfume or to experience its soothing effects throughout the day.
Join the Essential Oil Lounge!Stay connected and learn more about natural & safe alternatives to self-care through essential oils!
This is a closed group for anyone interested in learning more about natural & safe alternatives to self-care through essential oils! I'll be hosting live classes, sharing tips and trick on how to use our essential oils and to help empower you to be better users!
Not A Member Yet?If you aren’t already enrolled, consider doing so this month so that you can get points back on your doTERRA Mother’s Day special in May when you purchase it through the Loyalty Rewards Program. With every order, you get your entire shipping cost plus up to 30% of what you spent back in points to spend on MORE of the highest quality, safest, most effective essential oils and essential oil products.
Click here for more information about becoming a wholesale account member!