Besides eating well, getting enough sleep, washing your hands and coughing into your arm (not your hand), there are essential oils that can help support the immune system and improve wellness around the winter season.
There are several essential oils that help boost the immune system:
- Protective Blend: Supports healthy immune function. Blend of wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary for a fragrant, natural and effective option to over-the-counter medications. Great to use on countertops to clean and diffuse to purify the atmosphere because of its superb ability to eliminate and control pathogens.
- Melaleuca: It is recognized at the “tea tree” oil and used to promote healthy immune function and protect against environmental and season threats.
- Frankincense: The most precious of ancient oils. Promotes relaxation, immune support, cellular health and mood enhancement.
- Oregano: One of the most powerful and potent oils and has been used for centuries in traditional health practices for its cleaning and immune-boosting properties. Because of its high phenol content, it possess cleansing and antioxidant properties.
- Lemon: A powerful antioxidant that helps ward off free radicals. Provides cleansing and digestive health when taken internally and can sooth an irritated throat.
- Cardamom: Great for the digestive and respiratory systems. Promotes clear breathing and can calm stomach upset and motion sickness while promoting a positive mood.
- Melissa: The rarest oil. It has a sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance and has a wide range of health benefits and uses. Helps calm stomach discomfort, seasonal bugs and mood support. Also initiates a restful sleep environment and boost immunity when diffused.
Here are some ways you can support your immune system through the season!
Bomb your system when seasonal threats are very high! Place your oils in a Veggie Cap.
Immune System Bomb
5 drops protective blend
5 drops melaleuca
3 drops oregano
Place in an empty capsule and swallow. Repeat every 3-4 hours while symptoms last.
Flush out that seasonal threat by making this immune system drink:
Immune System Flush Drink
2 drops lavender
2 drops lemon
2 drops peppermint
2 drops melaleuca
Mix oils in ½ cup water. Add another ½ cup water, stir, and drink.
Place these oil blends directly on the skin to fight the winter threats:
Winter Season Blend
2 drops oregano
2 drops black pepper
4 drops grapefruit
Rub on the bottoms of feel 5 consecutive nights. Help protect against seasonal and environmental elements.
Children’s Winter Sickness Blend
2 drops melaleuca
1 drop lemon
1 drop protective blend
2 tablespoons of carrier oil (Fractioned coconut oil)
Place in roller bottle and massage a little of the blend on neck and chest.
Sick Again Blend
10 drops lemon
10 drops oregano
20 drops protective blend
Place in roller bottle with carrier oil (fractioned coconut oil) and roll on feet 2-3 times a day.
Make your home smell wonderful and improve your immune system by diffusing this blend:
2 drops protective blend
1 drop frankincense
1 drop lemon
1 drop oregano
1 drop melaleuca
Please note: Products mentioned in this article have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information on this page are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This website is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your medical doctor regarding your medical care. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.