This week I stumbled across a post on Facebook about this fresh and healthy salad someone was making. It literally make me start drooling! LOL
So, I decided to make this clean eating salad for myself with my own twist – with essential oils, of course.
Here is the list of ingredients you will need to make this cucumber, tomato and avocado salad!
1 cucumber (peeled and diced)
1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes (diced)
1 whole avocado (diced)
Cilantro (could substitute for Cilantro essential oil)
1 drop Basil Essential oil (or Dill essential oil)
2 drops Lime Essential Oil
¼ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Pepper
¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Clean all your veggies and cilantro!
- Add your diced cucumber, tomatoes and avocado to a medium bowl.
- Chop up the cilantro and add to bowl.
- In a small cup, add the juice from ½ lemon, Basil and Lime Essential Oils, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir up the mix and then pour over the veggies.
- Toss the salad very gently.
Watch the preparation video below!