OK. It is HOT outside. And YES – it does get hot in Minnesota. Sometimes excessively, like today.
So I wanted to discuss how you can use Peppermint essential oil to help you stay cool!
Here are some fun ways to use peppermint essential oil to stay cool!
- 1-2 drops in your hand and rub in on the back of your neck
- Apply Peppermint touch rollerball to the back of your neck
- Create a refreshing body spray with 2-5 drops off peppermint oil, 1 tlbs of witch hazel & water to a 4 oz spray bottle
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for an internal cool
Besides helping you cool off, there are so many ways peppermint can benefit you.
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Promotes digestive health
- Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.
- Repels bugs naturally
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Watch this video and stay cool!