There are 3 great promos this month. Check them out below!
While it is known to hold powerful cleansing properties, particularly for the throat and mouth, Myrrh can also be used to support well-being and emotional balance. Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times it was valued at its weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and has been used for centuries for its internal and external health benefits. Myrrh has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense, and health aid. It was also employed in embalming and religious ceremonies. Myrrh has powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat. It is also soothing to the skin—promoting a smooth, youthful-looking complexion—and promotes emotional balance and well-being when used aromatically.
- Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being when diffused
- Add 1–2 drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits
- Diffuse to help promote awareness and lift your mood.
- Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Add 1–2 drops to ¼ cup of water with a little agave or honey to help ease the stomach
For more information: Click Here
Promo #2: Product of the Month: Holiday Joy
Current wholesale members can earn a FREE 5ml Holiday Joy & an Ornament by placing any single 125pv order between December 1-15.
Fill your home with the inviting scent of Holiday Joy essential oil blend. The warm, sweet aroma of Holiday Joy creates a welcoming environment for holiday gatherings and can be diffused every day to purify the air and uplift the spirit. This proprietary blend combines Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Clove with the fresh and airy scent of Siberian and Douglas Fir, creating an essential oil blend that’s a dōTERRA Christmas tradition. Diffusing Holiday Joy throughout your home will uplift the soul and warm the spirit as it fills each room with the joyful scent of Christmas.
- Uplifts mood and enlivens the senses
- Purifies and freshens the air and home
- Diffuse throughout the home during the holidays
- Apply to clothing, coats, and scarves to stay energized while Christmas shopping
- Create a spritzer to mist holiday trees, garland, or wreathes for a fresh holiday scent
- Add one to two drops to a homemade potpourri for the holiday season
Promo #3: Free Frankincense
Current wholesale members can earn a FREE 15ml Frankincense by placing any single 200pv order between December 1-31.
Often called the “king of oils,” Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically, while topical and internal uses provide modern health benefits. Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function when used internally. When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function
- Aroma promotes feelings of relaxation
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune, nervous, and digestive function when taken internally
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.
Not A Member Yet?If you aren’t already enrolled, consider doing so this month so that you can get points back on your doTERRA Mother’s Day special in May when you purchase it through the Loyalty Rewards Program. With every order, you get your entire shipping cost plus up to 30% of what you spent back in points to spend on MORE of the highest quality, safest, most effective essential oils and essential oil products.
Click here for more information about becoming a wholesale account member!