Attention Mamas With New Babies!!
Just about 8 more weeks and baby boy #2 arrives! While it seemed to go by slow this time around, it surprises me that I can say I am 31 weeks already. When I had my first son, I was not using essential oils as my first defense, but now that I have incorporated them into my life I have been doing a lot of research to which oils are good for newborns!
Stephanie Fritz, The Essential Midwife, has been a great resource for me! Stephanie has been a midwife and used oils in her practice for over 25 years. She switched to doTERRA brand after realizing these were the BEST oils on the market.
Here is her recommendation for the essential go-to’s when you are about to welcome a new baby.
- Frankincense: A drop on the crown of baby’s head (with Fractionated coconut oil) to help with cellular support and bonding.
- OnGuard: A great oil to diffuse all the time, especially for winter babies to support the whole family’s immune system as well as any visitors you may have.
- Myrrh: Nicknamed the liquid band-aid. Apply to the belly button, because it is a direct source to all the systems in the body. Now that the cord has been cut it needs to be sealed and myrrh will help support the cells that were once his lifeline that connected mom and babe.
- Balance: Apply to baby's feet to align and ground your baby to life outside of the womb. It helps to balance babe to his new surroundings.
- Lavender: Apply to the bottom of baby's feet with fractionated coconut oil and rub on your clothes to support a calm environment.
- DigestZen: A must have oil for when digestive and tummy support is needed. When baby’s fussy and you are wondering what to do to help baby feel better. Just a drop in a tablespoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Join the Essential Oil Lounge!Stay connected and learn more about natural & safe alternatives to self-care through essential oils!
This is a closed group for anyone interested in learning more about natural & safe alternatives to self-care through essential oils! I'll be hosting live classes, sharing tips and trick on how to use our essential oils and to help empower you to be better users!
Not A Member Yet?If you aren’t already enrolled, consider doing so this month so that you can get points back on your doTERRA Mother’s Day special in May when you purchase it through the Loyalty Rewards Program. With every order, you get your entire shipping cost plus up to 30% of what you spent back in points to spend on MORE of the highest quality, safest, most effective essential oils and essential oil products.
Click here for more information about becoming a wholesale account member!
Stephanie Fritz, The Essential Midwife,