Happy National Margarita Day! I wish I knew that yesterday because we JUST had enchiladas, Cilantro Lime Rice, and guacamole last night for dinner (which we used our Lime and Cilantro essential oils)!
I digress.....essential oils goes way beyond just being a lovely spice or flavoring for your cooking cabinet. While you can whip up some great food and drink with this fresh smelling oils, you should have it in your collection because of its health benefit!
Here are three of my favorite Mexican favorite recipes that I can make with my essential oils! Cilantro Lime Rice (kinda like the rice that Chipotle makes), Fresh Guacamole and the Perfect Margarita!!! Ole!
Some of the health benefits of Cilantro essential oil are:
- After a big Mexican food meal, cilantro essential oil is great for digestion and healthy gastrointestinal function.
- Internal use of Cilantro supports healthy immune and nervous system functions.
- Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused.
- It also supports both healthy cardiovascular.
- Cilantro in the diffuser can lift spirits, warm hearts and help to create a fun party atmosphere. It is especially powerful when Frankincense is also added to the diffuser.
- Many people who struggle with sleeplessness have found that diffusing several drops of Cilantro oil before bed and throughout the night has helped them get a good night’s sleep.
Some of the health benefits of Lime essential oil are:
- Supports healthy immune function
- Diffuse to positively lift mood with stimulating and refreshing properties
- Used as an aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties
Join the Essential Oil Lounge!Stay connected and learn more about natural & safe alternatives to self-care through essential oils!
This is a closed group for anyone interested in learning more about natural & safe alternatives to self-care through essential oils! I'll be hosting live classes, sharing tips and trick on how to use our essential oils and to help empower you to be better users!
Not A Member Yet?If you aren’t already enrolled, consider doing so this month so that you can get points back on your doTERRA Mother’s Day special in May when you purchase it through the Loyalty Rewards Program. With every order, you get your entire shipping cost plus up to 30% of what you spent back in points to spend on MORE of the highest quality, safest, most effective essential oils and essential oil products.
Click here for more information about becoming a wholesale account member!