Announcing September promotions!
There are 3 great promos this month. Check them out below!
Promo #1: Save 10% on CardamomA close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known as an expensive cooking spice and for being beneficial to the digestive system in a variety of ways. Cardamom is commonly used internally to help soothe occasional stomach discomfort. Its distinct scent can promote a positive mood. Ingested Cardamom also has profound effects on the respiratory system due to its high 1,8-cineole content, which promotes clear breathing and respiratory health.
Uses & Benefits
- The chemical makeup of Cardamom essential oil makes it a calming oil—allowing it to provide soothing effects for the digestive system when ingested. Cardamom oil can be used to slow down muscle contractions in the intestines and to ease bowel looseness, which is why it is commonly taken to aid in digestion. Consider taking Cardamom oil internally when experiencing occasional feelings of stomach discomfort, or after over-indulging at dinner. When taken internally, it is best to dilute one drop of Cardamom oil in 4 oz. of liquid.
- Just as Cardamom oil can be used to calm the digestive system, its aroma can also be calming and soothing. When using Cardamom essential oil to promote a sense of openness or feelings of mental clarity, consider diffusing the oil in the essential oil diffuser of your choice. Diffusing Cardamom oil helps promote a sense of a clear head, offering an overall soothing and calming feeling.
- The calming and soothing properties of Cardamom essential oil can also be experienced when used topically. When you want to soothe or cool your skin, apply Cardamom oil on the skin for a cooling, refreshing sensation. Remember, when applying Cardamom essential oil to the skin, apply one or two drops to the area and dilute the oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to help avoid skin irritation or sensitivity.
- Freshly ground Cardamom seeds are used widely in the culinary world; you can use Cardamom oil in place of cardamom seeds to enhance the flavor of many recipes. The minty flavor and scent of Cardamom has made it a popular ingredient in traditional Indian sweets and teas. It is also used in curry dishes due to its warm, spicy aroma and flavor. As a companion to coffees, teas, sauces, and pastries, Cardamom is truly “queen of the spices.” Next time you are cooking, consider adding Cardamom oil to breads, smoothies, meats, and salads to enrich food flavor and to aid digestion.
- Another internal benefit of Cardamom essential oil is its ability to promote clear airways and breathing and aid in respiratory health.* It is a key ingredient in the doTERRA Breathe® Respiratory Blend and Respiratory Drops.
- Cardamom essential oil has a unique, pungent aroma that makes it useful around the home when you want an inviting, warm scent to fill the room. Cardamom oil’s spicy, warm, balsamic aroma is the perfect addition to any cozy home—particularly in the fall and winter. If you want to spread the unique fragrance of Cardamom essential oil around your own home, try making your own potpourri with Cardamom oil. You can place it anywhere you want a spicy and warm aroma. Looking for a way to use Cardamom in the kitchen? This Cardamom essential oil recipe with molasses and oatmeal will be your new favorite once you give it a try. Visit the blog to learn how to make these delicious Hearty Cardamom Oatmeal-Molasses Rolls with doTERRA Cardamom essential oil, and add a new recipe to your book.
Current wholesale members can earn a FREE 15ml Lime by placing any single 125pv order between September 1-15, 2018.
Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, doTERRA Lime essential oil is refreshing and energizing in both aroma and taste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavor. Due to its high limonene content, Lime provides internal cleansing benefits and can be diffused to help purify the air. It’s also an effective and natural surface cleaner. Lime is known for its ability to uplift, balance, and energize. Lime is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its purifying properties and uplifting scent.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties
- Used as an aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and lift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor.
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
For more information: Click Here
Promo #3: 20% off Enrollment Kits
Sign up as a new member and receive 20% off select enrollment kits.
Do you know what this means?
- You’ll get a free wholesale membership ($35 savings)
- You’ll save 45% of the retail of most ANY kit you get!!!
- You’ll get 25%-55% off anything you buy all year long.
- You’ll also have options for free shipping and BOGOS and other amazing offers.
During the month of September, save 20% when you enroll, on the following enrollment kits:
- Emotional Aromatherapy Diffused Kit (21310001)
- Cleanse & Restore Kit (60200541)
- Home Essentials Kit (41180001)
- Natural Solutions Kit (60200543)
- Every Oil Kit (60200545)
- Diamond Kit (60200546)
Join the Essential Oil Lounge!Stay connected and learn more about natural & safe alternatives to self-care through essential oils!
This is a closed group for anyone interested in learning more about natural & safe alternatives to self-care through essential oils! I'll be hosting live classes, sharing tips and trick on how to use our essential oils and to help empower you to be better users!
Not A Member Yet?If you aren’t already enrolled, consider doing so to receive your products at a 25% discount. Join the Loyalty Rewards Program for even more benefits!
Click here for more information about becoming a wholesale account member!