FREE PRODUCT OF THE MONTH || CLOVE
Rich in antioxidants, Clove essential oil is often used for its internal benefits and as a flavoring. This powerful spice essential oil aids digestion, and supports immune and cardiovascular health. When diffused, it creates a warm and invigorating aroma.
During October, get a free 15 ml bottle of Clove when you place a 125pv or more Loyalty Rewards order by October 15th, 2020. (One of the many perks of being a member of the loyalty rewards program)
- Clove is amazing to have on hand! (especially this time of year!)
- Add one drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath
- Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect
- Take in veggie capsules to support cardiovascular health
- Combine with doTERRA Hand & Body Lotion for a warming massage
- Diffuse three drops of Clove, two drops of Cinnamon, and one drop of Wild Orange for an invigorating scent
- Place 2–3 drops in a doTERRA Veggie Cap and take internally to support health.
15% OFF || ROSE TOUCH
Using the powerful benefits of Rose essential oil in a convenient roll-on, doTERRA Rose Touch can be applied throughout the day to uplift your mood or as a part of your skin care routine to promote a healthy complexion.
Few reasons I love Rose Touch-
- Uplifts mood throughout the day when applied to pulse points
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Replaces toxic personal fragrances - it smells wonderful
- Emotionally uplifting
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion
SPECIAL “Digestive” PROMOTION
Healthy digestion is a key component of overall health, as is a restful environment at night. With DigestZen® Softgels, Peppermint, Tamer®, and Calmer®, you’ll have all the tools you need for relief and rest.
During October, when you place an order of at least 200 PV, you’ll get a complimentary gift set of four of our most incredible products, which you can reach for when you need a little relief!
Let's learn a little more about these four amazing products and see how they can help digest with the best.
DigestZen® Softgels are a convenient and easy way to obtain the benefits of the proprietary DigestZen essential oil blend. Each vegetarian softgel contains 120 mg of DigestZen, the oil blend you know and trust for overall digestive health.*
- Aids in the digestion of foods*
- Assists with other occasional stomach upset*
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*
The sharp, sweet scent of Peppermint essential oil is energizing and exhilarating. Peppermint relieves head and neck tension, promotes clear airways, supports oral health, and soothes the stomach.
- Use a drop of Peppermint oil with Lemon oil in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops of Peppermint essential oil in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop of Peppermint essential oil in the palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange oil and one drop Frankincense oil and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
The floral, soft, woody fragrance of Calmer provides your child with a restful atmosphere conducive to feeling safe while promoting sleep.
- Roll on to the back of the neck and chest to promote a restful and calm sleep.
- Apply Calmer to your child’s wrists at the end of the day to help diminish worry and to quiet restlessness.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
- Apply a few strokes of Calmer to your child’s wrists and chest before sending him or her off to school for a stress-free day.
- Help your child self-soothe by applying this safely diluted blend whenever they feel nervous.
Tummy troubles in need of taming? Tamer Digestive Blend is the newest addition to the doTERRA Kids collection, and it is not one you want to be without.
- Keep Tamer on hand in your purse, briefcase, or child’s backpack.
- Take on a road trip to ease the effects of motion sickness.
- Apply to the stomach or bottoms of feet after eating a large meal.
Subscribe to my blog below to get updates when a new one hits! 👇🏻