Citrus Bloom™ & Pink Pepper - Candle Melts & Confetti Bath Bombs
Wake up your senses with the bright, lively aromas of Citrus Bloom™ and Pink Pepper. They may seem like an unlikely duo, but this pairing of citrus and spice gives you the best of the citrus, spice, and floral worlds! Designed to deliver these amazing scents to your home, these two DIY recipes are ones you won’t want to miss.
First let's talk about these two beautiful oils!
💖Citrus Bloom is a combination of the bright citrus and fragrant floral aromas of Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Lavender, Roman Chamomile and Magnolia essential oils. We use this to bring spring into our home. It is uplifting and so pretty! This blend makes a beautiful Oil perfume. Or add the dōTERRA unscented lotion to your order and mix Citrus Bloom into it or mix into it for a gorgeously scented moisturizer. Supports a calm and optimistic start to your day when diffused in the morning. TRUST ME when I say this smells amazing! 🍊🌸
💖Pink Pepper. Diffuse or inhale directly to promote feelings of alertness. Enjoy a soothing massage by combining with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil. Add 1–2 drops to water to support healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory systems. It is the go to oil to help with addiction! It is one of the oils in the Skinny Jean Challenge. It is great for nerves.
Citrus Bloom and Pink Pepper Candle Melts
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup beeswax or soy wax chips
- 20-25 drops Citrus Bloom essential oil
- 10-15 drops Pink Pepper essential oil
- Add 1 inch of water to a small pot and heat to a simmer.
- Combine beeswax and coconut oil in a small mixing bowl, then set the container into the heated water like a double boiler.
- Once the wax and oil in the bowl are fully melted, remove from heat and add the essential oils.
- Stir well, then pour the wax mixture into ice cube trays or shaped candy molds.
- Allow to cool until solid and melt in candle warmer to release the fragrance!
Confetti Bath Bombs
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10 drops Citrus Bloom
- 4 drops Pink Pepper essential oils
- Baking sprinkles or rose petal botanicals
- Naturally sourced food coloring
- Combine citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch, and Fractionated Coconut Oil in a bowl.
- Add Citrus Bloom and Pink Pepper.
- Mix well until a soft dough is formed (it should have the consistency of mildly damp sand and hold together when pressed— if the mixture is too wet, add baking soda and cornstarch a little at a time until proper consistency is reached).
- Add food coloring and mix until the color is evenly distributed.
- Put sprinkles or botanicals into the silicone mold, then fill with the bath bomb mixture and pack in firmly. Let dry for 24 hours before removing from mold.
- To use, drop in a tub full of water and allow it to dissolve completely.
Don’t miss the chance to try this amazing duo! Buy Citrus Bloom and get Pink Pepper free, only on April 22, 2020.
Please click one of the social media share buttons below to share.
Subscribe to my blog below to get updates when a new one hits!