Flowers such as Clary Sage, Geranium, Helichrysum, Lavender, Roman Chamomile and Ylang Ylang all hold very powerful scents. Rose, Jasmine and Cananga are among the elite flowers with extra beauty and properties and will be the focus of this information!
Essential oils created from these flowers are frequently used in perfumes and are steam distilled due to the delicate nature of their compounds that would be damaged in higher heat. All of these oils can also be used aromatically, topically, or internally.
The common properties that the floral oils share include emotional benefits as well as benefits to the skin and hair.
The cananga tree is native to tropical Asia and a member of the sugar apple family. Traditionally used in Ayurvedic health practices, Indonesians place cananga flowers on honeymooners’ pillows to guarantee a happy life.
Extracted by steam distillation, Cananga essential oil comes from its vibrant yellow flowers. The same tree provides Ylang Ylang oil, although Cananga has higher amounts of β-Caryophyllene. Cananga essential oil can help reduce occasional feelings of anxiousness or stress. It may soothe the nervous system and support cellular function. When looking for a natural mood elevator, Cananga improves attitude and induces calmness. Cananga is a natural alternative for promoting a clear, healthy complexion.
This oil is not sold individually by doTERRA, but can be found in the Calmer® Restful Blend, in the kids collection.
- Helps soothe anxious feelings
- Helps reduces stressful feelings and promotes calmness
- May soothe the nervous system and support cellular function
- Balancing and stimulating to the skin
- Promotes a healthy-looking complexion
- Supports overall immune system function throughout the body
- Help with insect bites
- Give a zing to your vitality
Jasmine (known as the king of flowers), which is a highly sought-after ingredient in the fragrance and essential oil industry today. Jasmine has been beloved for centuries because of its beautiful, uplifting scent. The aroma of Jasmine oil helps to evoke feelings of joy, peace, and self-confidence.
Jasmine absolute is unique not only for its rarity, but also because of the way it has to be produced. While most floral oils can be steam distilled, Jasmine oil is created as an absolute because steam distillation would destroy its delicate chemistry. Absolutes are similar to essential oils, but they are extracted in a different way. An absolute needs to have the wax and paraffin separated out from the volatile aromatic compounds to make the final product more potent.
Jasmine (known as the king of flowers), which is a highly sought-after ingredient in the fragrance and essential oil industry today.
Jasmine is notoriously difficult to harvest. Jasmine flowers are incredibly delicate, and need to be picked by hand early in the morning. Soon after they are picked, they must be quickly distilled to preserve the perfect profile in the resulting absolute. Due to the large amount of flowers needed to produce a small amount of oil, Jasmine is highly sought after in both the perfume industry and in aromatherapy.
Because of this, Jasmine essential oil is typically only available to purchase in a 10ml roll-on bottle as part of the doTERRA Touch line. If doTERRA did sell it, it would sell for $200 for a 5ml bottle!
Uses and Benefits:
- Apply on your wrists and neck as a personal fragrance. Jasmine’s aroma is intensely floral, warm, musky, and exotic—the perfect scent for a fun perfume. (Not to mention its scent is also uplifting!)
- Jasmine is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy-looking, radiant skin. You can apply Jasmine directly on skin imperfections in the morning and night. Not only will it help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections but it will also leave your skin with a beautiful glowing complexion.
- The skin on your face is the most delicate. Take extra care of your face by adding Jasmine to your facial routine. Apply it twice a day, usually in the morning and evening, to any problem areas before applying your moisturizer.
- Because Jasmine has such an uplifting scent, using Jasmine on our pulse points is the perfect way to uplift mood. Emotionally, Jasmine promotes feelings of joy, peace, and self-confidence. Applying Jasmine in the morning will help provide a positive outlook on the day and leave you feeling uplifted and confident.
- No one lives a life completely free of worry or obstacles. Sometimes, the problems you face can leave you feeling gloomy or unsatisfied with life. Such feelings, while only temporary, can be hard to overcome. To brighten your outlook and ground yourself in the present moment, apply Jasmine Touch to your palms, cup your hands over your nose, and breathe deeply to inhale the warm fragrance.
- Apply Jasmine Touch to your temples before a workout at the gym to stay positive, or have it on hand to use after you finish your exercise to take advantage of it as a natural, mood-lifting perfume.
- Layer it on your skin with other roll-on oils, such as Lavender Touch or Frankincense Touch, to create a sense of relaxation and peace. Do this on the bottom of your feet, or on your temples to enjoy the scent.
A rare and prized essential oil, Rose oil carries the sweet aroma of Bulgarian Damask Rose petals, one of the world’s most recognized fragrances in both personal care products and perfumes.
Rose oil is incredibly time consuming and expensive to produce—242,000 hand-picked rose petals make about five ounces of rose oil. However, the benefits Rose oil offers are well worth the effort. Because of this, Rose essential oil is typically only available to purchase in a 10ml roll-on bottle as part of the doTERRA Touch line. If doTERRA sold Rose essential oil, it would sell for $400 for a 5ml bottle!
If doTERRA sold Rose essential oil, it would sell for $400 for a 5ml bottle!
Known for its sweet floral fragrance, Rose is a must-have addition to your essential oil collection because it promotes healhy-looking skin, reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, enhances mood and the romantic scent makes a great personal fragrance.
Uses and Benefits:
- If you love the sweet floral note in perfumes, Rose oil is the perfect natural fragrance for you. Apply Rose to your neck, behind your ears and to your wrists to enjoy the rose's romantic and unique scent—free of additives or chemicals.
- The scent of Rose oil brings with it the power to uplift your soul and change your mood for the better. For those times when your day seems clouded by stress or worry, ease your emotions by applying Rose to your heart and pulse points.
- Rose essential oil is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy-looking, radiant skin. We recommend applying Rose directly on skin imperfections both in the morning and at night. Not only will it help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, it will also promote an even skin tone and healthy complexion.
- Need another reason to include Rose in your skin care routine? Your skin needs the appropriate levels of moisture to be able to function properly, which means hydration is key. When you're dehydrated or your skin care routine removes too much moisture from the skin, your body will react by producing too much oil. Rose oil helps balance the moisture levels in your skin, which will keep your skin looking its best.
Now are you dreaming of owning your own bottle of Cananga, Jasmine or Rose oil? These are the most extraordinary and renowned oils in the world, and are truly the crown jewel of any collection. They are also the rarest oils, but the difficulty of acquiring it only makes it more precious.
Enter the Precious Petals Promotion!!!!!
Take advantage of our Precious Petals promotion this month to get exclusive floral oils that you can’t get anywhere else (yes, even Rose)!
Here’s how it works
Bring in 2 customers with 100 PV initial orders, get a 15 mL Cananga oil
Bring in 4 customers with 100 PV initial orders, get a 5 mL Jasmine oil
Bring in 8 customers with 100 PV initial orders, get a 5 mL Rose oil
Bring in 11 customers with 100 PV initial orders, get Cananga, Jasmine, and Rose oil
"Customers” include Wellness Advocates and Wholesale Customers. To qualify, the customer must purchase between July 1–August 31, 2019.
Keep track of your customers using this worksheet:
Listen to a special doTERRA business podcast episode to see how this promotion can help you to build your business and your oil collection at the same time.
The Rarest doTERRA Floral Oils—You Can’t Get These Anywhere Else!
This promotion will give you a chance to add three of the rarest doTERRA floral oils to your collection AND build your business in the process. You can’t find these oils anywhere else, so don’t miss out on this promotion!
Everything You Need to Know About the Precious Petals Promotion
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will this promotion last?
July 1–August 31, 2019
What’s the difference between price and PV?
PV is not the same as the dollar amount of the order. Although for some products the PV and dollar amount match, this does not mean that PV equates to the dollar amount of the products. Please review your PV amount before processing your order.
What markets are participating in this promotion?
U.S. and Canada and all participating NFR markets. To see if your market is participating, please contact Member Services in your market at (800)-411-8151.
Can I email in my order?
No. If you have problems trying to process your order, please call Member Services at (800)-411-8151.
How do I know if the enrollment order has been placed and processed?
An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address listed on your doTERRA account.
My credit card is declining. What should I do?
If your credit card is declining, make sure that you have entered the correct postal and security code. If the problem persists, please contact Member Services at (800)-411- 8151.
The promotional items aren’t showing up on my order. What should I do?
The promotional items will not be sent out until the month following the promotion. This is to ensure that all enrollments were held through the qualifying time frame. If you do not receive your products, please contact Member Services at (800)-411-8151.
I am a Retail Customer. Can I participate in this promotion?
No. A Retail Customer cannot have a Downline. If you want to participate in this promotion, you can create a Wellness Advocate account to enroll new members. Keep in mind, you will have to purchase our membership fee of $35.00 USD or purchase an enrollment collection to gain the benefits of this member type.
I am a Wholesale Customer. Can I participate in this promotion?
No. A Wholesale Customer cannot have a Downline. If you want to build a business and participate in this promotion, you can upgrade your account type to a Wellness Advocate to enroll new members. This is a free of charge upgrade.
Rules and Terms
Wellness Advocates must hold all qualifying enrollments until September 15th, 2019, in order to qualify. Holding your enrollments means that your enrollees must keep you placed as their enroller until September 15th, 2019 if you would like them to count as one of your enrollments for this promotion.
Reactivations DO NOT count toward this promotion. No exceptions will be made in this regard.
PV is NOT always equal to the cost of an order. Before completing the enrollment order, the new customer must verify that the order is 100 PV or more.
Enrollments outside of the qualifying time period (July 1–August 31, 2019) do not count toward qualifying enrollments. No exceptions will be made.
Not a member yet? Click the button below to get your membership!
Subscribe to my blog below to get updates when a new one hits!