FREE PRODUCT OF THE MONTH || Litsea
Members: Place an LRP order of 125+ PV by November 15, 2020 and get a free 15mL bottle of Litsea.
Litsea - Litsea cubeba
Litsea, also known as May Chang, is a refreshing, rejuvenating essential oil with a lemony aroma. Although Litsea is not a citrus, it has a distinctly citrusy aroma. Sweet, fruity, and fresh, Litsea’s scent is often compared to that of lemons. Litsea has long been used by the indigenous people of Taiwan and offers a variety of health benefits.
- Take internally to support the health of your immune, cardiovascular, respiratory, nervous, and musculoskeletal systems.
- Diffuse to create an atmosphere with fresh, bright energy.
- Use to flavor meat dishes and other entrées.
- Combine with a carrier oil and massage your muscles after a hard workout or tiring day.
- Add a drop to your facial cleanser or moisturizer for a sweet, uplifting scent and to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
What Is Litsea Essential Oil?
Litsea is an evergreen tree or shrub commonly found throughout Japan, Taiwan, Southern China, and Southeastern Aisa. Litsea is also called “mountain pepper.” It is considered a spicy condiment and is frequently used in the native cuisine of Taiwan. The essential oil comes from steam distilling the fresh ripe fruits of the Litsea tree. Litsea essential oil is also often called May Chang oil.
What Is Litsea Essential Oil Used For?
Litsea essential oil offers many powerful health benefits when taken internally. Its main chemical constituent is citral, which is actually comprised of geranial and neral together. Citral may support healthy cellular function, immune health, and nervous system function. It also helps calm and soothe muscles.
The other primary chemical constituent of Litsea is Limonene, which is well known for its beneficial properties. Limonene can support healthy respiratory, gastrointestinal, immune, cellular, and nervous system function. Experimental research suggest that Litsea has cleansing properties and may provide antioxidant support.
How Do You Use Litsea Essential Oil?
doTERRA Litsea essential oil can be used topically, aromatically, and internally. To take advantage of its myriad of health benefits, you can take a few drops of Litsea oil in a veggie capsule. You can also use it in your cooking. It can add a new delicious twist in flavor to an old favorite recipe.
Aromatically and topically, Litsea blends well with deep, rich aromas from oils like Sandalwood, Frankincense, and Vetiver. It also works well with florals like Ylang Ylang, Rose, Lavender, and Geranium. You can create a new personal fragrance or diffuser blend. Use Litsea as part of a calming, relaxing massage to soothe the muscles and provide a rejuvenating, uplifting, refreshing atmosphere for your mood.
Litsea’s natural cleansing properties make it a great addition to a natural surface cleanser or even to your skin care routine. It can be added to a facial cleanser to help promote a clear, healthy-looking complexion.
Emotional Benefits of Litsea
Litsea is the oil of manifestation. It is helpful in encouraging individuals to follow through on their inspiration and silence self-doubt and criticism. Litsea can instill courage to face fear or rejection and trust of the inner voice.
10% Off this MONTH || Black Spruce
Save 10% on Black Spruce (5mL) November 1-30, 2020.
Retail: $24.00 = Promo: $21.60
Members: $18 = Promo $16.20
Black Spruce - Picea mariana
Historically used by Native Americans to promote skin health and as part of their spiritual healing and cleansing practices. A powerful wood essential oil, Black Spruce is distilled from the needles and branches of the Picea Mariana tree. Black Spruce essential oil is high in bornyl acetate, a chemical component that promotes relaxation and calmness. Start your day off with the cooling and soothing benefits of Black Spruce oil, both topically and aromatically. The refreshing aroma of Black Spruce essential oil is often used in aromatherapy to help maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Provides soothing relief to the skin
- Relaxing and calming to the emotions
- Helps reduce and manage stress
- Promotes feelings of clear and easy breathing
- Soothes minor skin irritations
- After strenuous activity or exercise, or when your body is in need of topical upport, combine one to two drops of Black Spruce with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances, diffuse Black Spruce to help reduce stress.
- Apply topically to the skin to help soothe minor irritations.
- Inhale throughout the day to experience the refreshing aroma and to promote feelings of easy breathing.
- Diffuse Black Spruce oil or apply to the back of the neck throughout the day to create feelings of harmony and balance.
Emotional Benefits of Black Spruce
Black Spruce is the oil of stability. It is both grounding and stabilizing, and of all the grounding oils, the spruces are the most effective. Spruces are especially helpful in times of crisis, shock or trauma and can help bring endurance and balance. It can help balance extreme moods. Black Spruce can help gain clarify and release from dysfunctional generational patterns.
SPECIAL PROMOTION || Holiday Collection 2020
Available November 2nd while supplies last.
Ready to find the perfect gift? The doTERRA Holiday Collection is here! With 17 beautiful products, there’s something for everyone on your list. Find items your friends and family will love all year long (and maybe throw in something for yourself!) This holiday season, give your loved ones pure gifts of the earth. Don’t wait to snag the perfect gifts. From new products such as Adaptiv Bath Oil and Ancient Oil Collection to your old favorites like Holiday Joy and Holiday Peace.
Here is the release schedule:
• Hikari Diffuser with Holiday Peace®
• Holiday Joy™
• Holiday Peace®
• Ancient Oils Collection: Myrrh, Frankincense, Galbanum, Hyssop, Cistus, Common Myrtle
• Desert Bloom Passive Diffuser
• Adaptogenic Hot Cocoa
• Lemon-Lime Drops
• Adaptiv™ Bath oil
• Together Blend
• Kali, Personal Aroma 10 mL with Diffusing Scarf
• Tinted Lip Gloss
• Cuisine Blend Collection (Mexican, Italian, and Tropical)
• Kintana, Personal Aroma
• Adaptiv™ Calming Mist
• dōTERRA Serenity® Linen Mist
Subscribe to my blog below to get updates when a new one hits! 👇🏻